This is a really cheap, really easy and quick tea to make. Ideal for a Saturday on the sofa staring at a TV.
what you need:
- packet of potato wedges Mexican flavour (laaaayzy i know)
- tin of tuna
- big squeeze of mayonnaise & ketchup
- 3 large handfuls of grated cheese
- 2 onions chunkily chopped
- 2 red pepper chunkily chopped
what you do:
- pre-heat oven to 200C
- toss the onion & pepper in a little olive oil & roast in a large tray for 10 minutes
- add the frozen wedges to the tray and return to the oven (cook wedges for time specified on packet)
- mix the tuna with the ketchup & mayonnaise – sprinkle over the cooked wedges
- sprinkle over the grated cheese
- return to the oven for a couple of minutes until the cheese melts.
you’re really going to need to produce a few veggies with this number – think homemade coleslaw, sweetcorn and perhaps that perpetual children’s favourite baked beans. That’s at least 3 of your 5 a day, which balances out the laziness perfectly.
This serves 2 adults and 2 children – if you need it to go further – add more baked beans!